SBA-certified 8(a) Company
Chenega Base & Logistics Services, LLC (CBLS) is a wholly-owned, 8(a) small disadvantaged business (SDB) subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation. CBLS specializes in a range of facility support, logistics services, and humanitarian support services. Our services include operations and maintenance; base operations; preventive maintenance services; logistics support services; and delivery of human services.
As a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, CBLS has access to our parent company’s infrastructure, including a $200 million line of credit providing us sufficient resources to execute requirements throughout the life of the contract. We have accounting and business systems that are compliant with Chenega Corporation’s highest standards, as well as those guidelines prescribed by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
CAGE #: 93RP6
SAM UEID #: YE6BSCJ18Q34
CBLS provides high quality facilities support services:
- Humanitarian Support Services
- Operations and Maintenance
- Base Operations Services
- Preventive Maintenance Services
- Logistic Support Services
- Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Program (Contract W52P1J-17-G-0087)
- GSA Building, Maintenance, and Operations Services (BMO IDIQ)
- Zone 1 (Contract GS06Q16BQDS105)
- Zones 2-6 (Contract GS06Q17BQDS206)
- GSA eBuy Schedule; Other than Small Business Size; SINS 541614; 541614SVC; 541620; 541690; 541715; 561212FAC; 561730; 562112; and 562910REM; and OLM (Contract 47QSHA20D0033)
Become a Supplier
If you are interested in doing business with Chenega Facilities Management, LLC and would like to market your firm, please submit a capabilities brochure here.
Tim Johnson - General Manager
CBLS’ General Manager, Mr. Timothy Johnson is an experienced program manager who is also a retired Army Non-Commissioned Officer. Mr. Johnson is an OEF, OIF veteran who proudly served as a 3rd Infantry Dog Face Soldier. Mr. Johnson is a skilled and resourceful logistician. He is experienced in providing quality services on large, overly complex contracts across the United States. Mr. Johnson has most recently served as Program Manager on Chenega subsidiary contracts at Fort Bliss EIS, Lackland AFB, Fort Bragg, Fort Drum, Fort Stewart, Fort Benning, Fort Sill, Fort Bliss, Military Ocean Terminal Concord, Fort Campbell, Fort Leonard Wood, and West Point. Mr. Johnson is originally from East Orange, New Jersey.