We Emphasize Relationships
Big Company Capability,
Small Business Agility
Our core value is to provide “Big Company Capability, Small Business Agility.” We emphasize relationships between employees and clients and are grounded in Chenega Corporation’s principles and values that are rooted in Alaska Native culture.
We provide environmental compliance, remediation and operational expertise. We specialize in environmental consulting services, base realignment and closure, hazardous materials support, and animal control services.
- Environmental consulting services: HAZMAT/HAZWASTE management, asbestos management, water/waste compliance, GIS and CADD, and fence-to-fence support
- BRAC expertise: services for species, flora and fauna, real estate and remedial act
- HAZMAT support: EESOH-MIS, cradle-to grave, inventory, environmental reporting and training
- Additional services include: animal control services to include adoption services, pest control, and capture and release
Our healthcare services include clinical services, advice & assistance, health IT, research, and biochemical research. We have a medical director, senior healthcare administrators, and expertise in healthcare functional areas.
- Clinical and staffing services range include: specialized physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and technicians. We provide mental health, behavioral health, and family support services.
- Advisory & assistance performance includes: program design & management, business process improvement, course development and training, and financial modeling.
- Our HIPAA-compliant and ISO 9001:2015-certified health IT offerings include: telemedicine system and delivery, document imaging and record retrieval, and management with depth in most government legacy systems.
We offer turnkey facilities and logistics support services. Our 8(a), small business, and large business subsidiaries provide base operations support services, facility infrastructure support services, and logistics support.
- Contract Vehicles: EH&F subsidiaries participate on task orders under the General Services Administration’s Building, Maintenance, and Operations (BMO) Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity contracts for Zone 1 and Zones 2-6 as well as the Army Sustainment Command’s Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Program Basic Ordering Agreement.
- Facility and logistics support services include: work control management; engineering support; structural work; mechanical equipment and systems; electrical work; utility plant and systems; road and grounds; HVAC maintenance; plumbing and pipefitting; janitorial; landscaping/grounds maintenance; architectural and framework building maintenance services; pest control; installation vehicle and equipment maintenance services; installation supply services; and installation transportation services.