SBA-certified 8(a) Small Business
Chenega Reliable Services, LLC (CRS) is a staffing company, and wholly-owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation. CRS provides full service environmental consulting services and environmental remediation services, construction, facilities and logistics support services, healthcare staffing, research and development, training, and staff augmentation. CRS is ISO 9001:2015-certified and headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
As a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, CRS has access to our parent company’s infrastructure, including a $200 million line of credit providing us sufficient resources to execute contract requirements throughout the contract lifecycle. We have accounting and business systems that are compliant with Chenega Corporation’s highest standards, as well as those guidelines prescribed by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
CAGE #: 807K4
DUNS #: 080857467
SAM UEID #: E6E1RHGUYLL6
CRS is capable of supporting government agencies and commercial customers in the following:
- Environmental Consulting Services
- Environmental Remediation
- Other Transaction Authority “OTA” Expertise
- Construction Services
- Facilities & Logistics Support Services
- Healthcare Staffing
- Research & Development
- Training and Educational Services
- Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Program (Contract W52P1J-19-G-0026)
- Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Consortium – Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
- Medical CBRN Defense Consortium (MCDC) Member
- GSA Ebuy Schedule; SBA Certified 8(a) Firm, SBA Certified SDB; Small Business; SINS 541614; 541614SVC; 541620; 541690; 541715; 561212FAC; 561730; 562112; 562910REM; and OLM (Contract 47QSHA21D001A)
LeAnn Herren - General Manager
Ms. Herren is the General Manager for Chenega Reliable Services, LLC (CRS). LeAnn led the Chenega management team at the Department of Energy’s National Training Center in Albuquerque, NM from January 2009 – October 2019. Since she began with Chenega Corporation in June 2005, LeAnn has specialized in the management of federal environmental, engineering, training and facilities management contracts and bid development. Prior to joining Chenega Corporation, LeAnn was community relations base lead for nine Air Force installations selected for closure; Director of Industrial Ecology for the University of South Carolina; and a drilling engineer for a major oil firm. LeAnn has a Master of Science in Environmental Engineering from the University of Illinois and a Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla.