Construction Services & Support
Chenega Mission Operations, LLC (CMO) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation. CMO specializes in construction services in the government, military, and private sectors. Our business model operates by providing the stability and expertise of a large organization with the flexibility of a small business. CMO has offices in San Antonio, TX, and Huntsville, AL.
As a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, CMO has access to our parent company’s infrastructure, including a $200 million line of credit providing us sufficient resources to execute requirements throughout the life of the contract. Our construction bonding is $25M per contract and $100M aggregate. We have accounting and business systems that are compliant with Chenega Corporation’s highest standards, as well as those guidelines prescribed by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
CAGE #: 5F7U2
DUNS #: 079814354
NAICS Designation: 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
CMO specializes in total construction and facility management, including:
- Total Tenant Buildouts
- SCIF/Classified Space Construction
- Building Alterations
- Building Maintenance Work
- Construction Project Management
- Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Program (Contract W52P1J-17-G-0087)
- GSA Building, Maintenance, and Operations Services (BMO IDIQ)
- Zone 1 (Contract GS06Q16BQDS105)
- Zones 2-6 (Contract 08GS06Q17BQDS206)
- GSA eBuy Schedule; Other than Small Business Size; SINS 541614; 541614SVC; 541620; 541690; 541715; 561212FAC; 561730; 562112; and 562910REM (Contract 47QSHA20D0033)
If you are interested in doing business with Chenega Facilities Management, LLC and would like to market your firm, please submit a capabilities brochure here.
David O'Rear - General Manager
Mr. David O’Rear is the General Manager of CMO. David is a leadership and management professional with over 30 years’ experience of strategic planning, and base operations support services experience including facility maintenance, roads and grounds maintenance, finance, logistics, security services, information technology, and construction. David is focused on overseeing CMO’s capturing of new business opportunities and maintaining current programs in the areas of Base Operations, Facility Maintenance, and Logistics Support Services. David is a 23-year veteran of the US Army.