Chenega Manufacturing Services, LLC (CMS) is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation that specializes in light manufacturing and assembly services. CMS is a Build-to-Print Manufacturer of Electro Mechanical Assemblies, Wire Harnesses, Cable Assemblies and light metal fabrication. For nearly 20 years, CMS has successfully manufactured key components for some of the U.S. Military’s most innovative war-fighting machinery. Located in Panama City, Florida, our clients include Department of Defense prime contractors, and U.S. government and commercial customers. CMS is ISO 9001:2015-certified. Additionally, we are AS9100:D-certified, as required by the highly-regulated aviation, space and defense industries.
As a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, CMS has access to our parent company’s infrastructure, including a $200 million line of credit providing us sufficient resources to execute contract requirements throughout the contract lifecycle. We have accounting and business systems that are compliant with Chenega Corporation’s highest standards, as well as those guidelines prescribed by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
CAGE #: 6UW30
DUNS #: 078737085
SAM UEID #: LAZ2SADXCM44
Streamlined manufacturing processes and highly-skilled technicians allow CMS to provide custom solutions while maintaining quality control, production schedules, and cost-effectiveness. Our past performance exemplifies excellence in quality, competitive rates, on-time delivery and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Electrical Assembly
- Wire Harness and Cable Assembly Services
- Electro-Mechanical Assemblies
- Control Panels
- Prototyping and Subassembly Services
- DIT-MCO Testing
- Laser Wire Marking
- Metal Fabrication
- Warehousing/Material Management
We provide strict adherence to quality and reliability standards, documentation of procedures, and rigorous quality measurements and corrective actions to drive consistency in mission-critical products.
- US Army Instrument Panel Assembly for the JLTV Program
- US Army Custom Kitting and Supply Chain Management for the Avenger missile launcher system
- Purchasing and Supply of COTS Materials for the PAC 3 Facility Project
- US Army wire harness assemblies
- US Navy wire harness assemblies for the Mine Defense Warfare Program
- US Marines, Purchase and Kitting of Basic Issue Items (BII) for the MTVR 5 ton Truck
SCIF Global Technologies
- Manufacture and production of fabricated Security Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF)
- US Navy Landing Craft Air Cushion Program, Electronic Craft Control Units and Power Panels
- US Coast Guard Motor Life Boats, Control and Power Panels
- US Army Armored and Security Vehicles, Power, Control and Instrument Panels
U.S. Army Acquisition Core
- Manufacture of the 903A 10 Kilowatt Auxiliary Power Unit
Paul Edwards - General Manager
Mr. Paul Edwards is the General Manager for Chenega Manufacturing Services. Paul has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing and facilities operation management. Paul has worked for Chenega since 2012. He has extensive experience managing Heavy, Medium, and Light manufacturing factories. He has been responsible for project management for nuclear, defense, and commercial efforts. He has produced a wide array of products, including: Westinghouse Nuclear Reactors and Internals PWR (1,400Mw), Steam Generators, and Pressure Vessels; Aegis AN/SPY-1B Ballistic Missile Defense System Arleigh Burke Class DDG-51 and Vertical Launch Systems (MK-41 VLS); Hybrid Ship Propulsion LHD-8, U.S.S. Makin Island, and LHA-6 U.S.S. America; and Electric Motors AC/DC up to 100,000 HP. Paul lives in Panama City, FL.
Chenega Manufacturing Services, LLC
1509 Saint Andrews Blvd.
Panama City, FL 32405
Phone: (850) 481-8203