SBA-certified 8(a) Company
Chenega Healthcare Services, LLC is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC).
CHS has over 60 active federal and commercial contracts. CHS specializes in research and healthcare staffing; however, we have augmented our key personnel and capabilities to manage complex facilities and logistics support services, environmental services, document processing and scanning services, and legal and technical services. CHS is ISO 9001:2015-certified. CHS has achieved the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard—Green Building (CIMS-GB) with Honors certification.
As a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, CHS has access to our parent company’s infrastructure, including a $200 million line of credit providing us sufficient resources to execute contract requirements throughout the contract lifecycle. We have accounting and business systems that are compliant with Chenega Corporation’s highest standards, as well as those guidelines prescribed by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
CAGE #: 703G2
DUNS #: 079166480
CHS provides the following services:
- Healthcare Staffing
- Other Transaction Authority “OTA” Expertise
- Logistics & Facility Support Services
- Custodial, Janitorial, and Hospital Janitorial (CIMS-GB Certified)
- Environmental Support Services
- Document Scanning and Document Processing
- Research and Development
- Professional and Management Development Training
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Educational Services
- Healthcare IT
- Information Technology Program Management
- Contract Tracing Support Services (Contract HQ0034-20-D-0008)
- Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Program (Contract W52P1J-18-R-0032)
- Integrated Professional Acquisitions Support Services (iPASS) – Pilot (Contract 503102-19-D-0021)
- Medical Technology Enterprise Consortium (MTEC) – Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
Grace Castillo - General Manager
Ms. Grace Castillo holds an MBA with a concentration in International Business from Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, Texas, and a B.A. in Business Administration from Dallas Baptist University. Grace joined Chenega in 2010. She has over 20 years of experience managing federal and non-federal projects and staff in various industries, including information technology and medical services. Her professional experience has included such functions as job training/job placement, human resources, grant writing, and web-based training development. Grace has worked closely with top corporate human resources representatives and retired and active Military project managers to successfully plan, implement, and monitor projects to maintain the highest standards in quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) and project excellence. She is a highly dedicated former operations director and program manager with the expertise, skills, and commitment to customer service needed to make every project exceed client expectations.