SBA-certified 8(a) Company
Chenega Healthcare Services, LLC is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC).
CHS has over 70 active federal and commercial contracts. CHS specializes in research, healthcare staffing, and case management; however, we have augmented our key personnel and capabilities to manage complex facilities and logistics support services, environmental services, document processing and scanning services, and legal and technical services. CHS is ISO 9001:2015-certified. CHS has achieved the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard—Green Building (CIMS-GB) with Honors certification.
As a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, CHS has access to our parent company’s infrastructure, including a $200 million line of credit, providing us with sufficient resources to execute contract requirements throughout the contract lifecycle. We have accounting and business systems that comply with Chenega Corporation’s highest standards and guidelines prescribed by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
CAGE #: 703G2
SAM UEID #: ZK84NAU2PBY3
CHS provides the following services:
- Healthcare Staffing
- Humanitarian and Disaster Support Services
- Case Management
- Legal Staffing Support Services
- Other Transaction Authority “OTA” Expertise
- Logistics & Facility Support Services
- Custodial, Janitorial, and Hospital Janitorial (CIMS-GB Certified)
- Environmental Support Services
- Document Scanning and Document Processing
- Research and Development
- Professional and Management Development Training
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Educational Services
- Healthcare IT
- Information Technology Program Management
- Contact Tracing Support Services (Contract HQ0034-20-D-0008)
- Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Program (Contract W52P1J-18-G-0039)
- IDIQ for Environmental, Compliance, Base Support and Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization Support, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Mobile District (W91278-20-D0064)
- Integrated Professional Acquisitions Support Services (iPASS) – Pilot (Contract 503102-19-D-0021)
- Medical Technology Enterprise Consortium (MTEC) – Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
- OMNIBUS IV Multiple-Award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Market Segments 1 (Research & Development), 2 (Research and Development Support Services) and 3 (Regulatory Processes).
Grace Castillo - General Manager
Ms. Grace Castillo holds an MBA with a concentration in International Business from Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, Texas, and a B.A. in Business Administration from Dallas Baptist University. Grace joined Chenega in 2010. She has over 20 years of experience managing federal and non-federal projects and staff in various industries, including information technology and medical services. Her professional experience includes job training/job placement, human resources, grant writing, and web-based training development. Grace has worked closely with top corporate human resources representatives as well as retired and active military project managers to successfully plan, implement, and monitor projects to maintain the highest standards in quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) and project excellence. She is a highly dedicated former operations director and program manager with the expertise, skills, and commitment to customer service needed to make every project exceed client expectations.